Facebook Carousel Ad size specs guidelines and samples.
Facebook News Feed is the constantly updating list of status updates, photos, videos and more in the middle of the Facebook home page. The News Feed includes updates and posts from friends, Pages, Groups and advertisers.
You can use the carousel format in the Facebook News Feed to showcase up to 10 images or videos within a single ad, each with its own link. With more creative space within an ad, you can highlight different products, showcase specific details about one product, service or promotion or tell a story about your brand that develops across each carousel card.
- Image File Type: JPG or PNG
- Video File Type: MP4, MOV or GIF
- Resolution: At least 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Primary Text: 125 characters
- Headline: 32 characters
- Description: 18 characters
- Landing Page URL: Required
- Number of Carousel Cards: 2 to 10
- Image Maximum File Size: 30MB
- Video Maximum File Size: 4GB
- Video Duration: 1 second to 240 minutes
- Aspect Ratio Tolerance: 3%